Salary to be discussed, Full time, Permanent
To support the company’s growth, we are looking for an Account Manager for our Ontario office (located in Mississauga). Under the supervision of the VP of Sales , the Account Manager has the responsibility to maintain and build upon our existing Business partners and customer base.
The person will be part of a dynamic team recognized for service excellence, commitment and professionalism.
- Develop and expand our customer base, paying attention to increasing our Research and Development Contacts.
- Learn our Business Partners product lines to such an extent that you can effectively present them to our customers and help with the formulation process.
- Learn the positive aspects of the products, effectively communicating health benefits, clean labeling, well suited to Consumer trends, etc.
- Communicate with VP of Sales and Business Partners customer activity.
- Process and follow up on all sample requests.
- Communicate any specification changes or updates by the manufacturer to the customer.
- Assist where needed, with vendor application packages or document requests.
- Follow up on all sales leads either provided and/or self-generated.
- Assist customer service with any customer requests i.e. explaining products or specifications
- Maintain regular contact with accounts specifically assigned to you.
- Maintain regular contact with our Business Partners and update on account activity.
- Help with Business partners market visits, schedule and make shared appointments.
- Travel as required to the business partners to the manufacturing facilities for product knowledge and meet their sales and support people.
- Make sure lead, quote and sample logs are up to date as per your accounts.
- Maintain a call report for your accounts.
- Works in compliance with set processes to meet BRC requirements.
- Food Science Degree
- Have a valid driver’s license and personal car
- Hold a valid passport
- Regular travel within the assignment region (Province of Ontario)
- Occasional availability for out-of-town travel to trade shows
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Bilingual (English/French) both orally and in writing preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in selling B2B food ingredients (an asset)
- Attention to detail when managing technical documentation.
- Strong business acumen, creativity and technical learning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (oral/written) and teamwork skills
- Technical knowledge of ingredients to guide customers in their product development and application.
- Be motivated by business and product development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To learn more about our company, please visit our website www.proingredients.com
The benefits of joining our team
- A full-time and permanent job in an exceptional working environment.
- A great work ambiance. We face challenges as a team and we succeed and celebrate our successes as a team!
- Competitive salary
- Group Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Value work-family conciliation
- Team activities and more.
Join our team now and be part of the Pro Ingredients family!
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
* Note that the masculine gender is used here only to simplify the text.