NEW BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE – MONTREAL SITE!!!
To support the company’s growth, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative (located in Saint-Hubert). The Customer service representative will provide vital support to the company sales team and reports directly to the Operations Manager. This person will be responsible for handling customer requirements from the initial order to the final delivery of their product. This role will work in conjunction with all departments within our company.
- Receive incoming calls
- Responsible for accurately processing orders according to procedures in place
- Imputing suppliers invoices in the accounting system
- Assist with inventory management and reconciliation
- Responsible for logistics
- Create, update and maintain customer records
- Support Sales team and act as a source of information
- Receive, log and Handling/assist TDC with customer complaints, following BRC policy standard, responsible for organizing product return/exchange and a credit note
- Assist when needed to samples shipment and documentation request
- Helping to build and maintain a good and strong relationship with our customers with professionalism
- Assist with customer contracts balances
- Customs documentation
- Assist during the recall process
- Works in compliance with set processes to meet BRC requirements.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service
To learn more about our company, please visit our website www.proingredients.com
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM:
- A full-time and permanent job in an exceptional working environment, open space, very large windows, very bright and roof terrace.
- Very well located in St-Hubert, at the crossroads of highway 30 and 112, and also near highway 10
- A great work ambiance. We face challenges as a team and we succeed and celebrate our successes as a team!
- Competitive salary
- Group Benefits
- Employer Contributed SIPP Program
- Performance Bonus
Value work-family conciliation
- Team activities and more
Join our team now and be part of the Pro Ingredients family! Thank you for your interest in our company. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
* Note that the masculine gender is used here only to simplify the text.
- Fully bilingual English and French (both oral and written)
- Attention to detail, good organizational, and planning skills.
- Customer management skills communicate clearly and appropriately with clients and team members.
- Computer skills are required to maintain up-to-date client files and reports.
- Sage and CRM knowledge an asset.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Logistics knowledge is an asset.
- Accounts payable and receivable are assets.