Our client, an ingredients company is looking for a Jr Regulatory Specialist. This position reports to the Quality Manager and ensures all finished products meet all legal, regulatory and certification requirements at the time of final sale. They manage all product information requests (both internally and externally)
Prior experience working in regulatory for a food production company is an asset, as well as being driven and ambitious!
- Provides full regulatory support and assistance to the Regulatory Department
- Supports the R&D team during new product development
- Supports the commercialization, change control and inactivation processes
- Conducts a basic and vulnerability risk assessment for each new material purchased – has the final approval for all new raw materials
- Works with the QC team to implement the risk-based raw material incoming controls to ensure the raw material ongoing monitoring program is achieved.
- Member of the HACCP team and Internal audit team – conducts facility inspections
- College diploma or university degree in Chemistry, Food Science or Microbiology.
- Relevant industry experience preferred
- Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy for all quality product testing.
- Meets all target deadlines for personal projects and assigned tasks.
- Detailed oriented and highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects and activities.