The Meat Grinder will be a mature individual who will demonstrate the necessary qualities to perform this position with attention to detail and organization. Develop your CAREER with VG Meats!
Why should you work for VG Meats?
- 25% off employee discount
- A growing company offering many learning experiences
- We are a regenerative employer meaning that the organization continues to build a workplace that is good for its staff, producers, customers and communities. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain shift log of production and other data.
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines preparatory to operation
- Operate single-function machines to grind, mix, blend, and freeze
- Check products to ensure conformance to company standards and clear machine blockages as required
- Record production information such as quantity, weight, size, date and type of products packaged
- Perform corrective machine adjustments, clean machines and immediate work areas. Requirements/Qualifications:
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Experience as a machine operator in food, beverage or associated products processing is usually required for industrial process control operators.
- Experience as a labourer in food, beverage or associated products processing may be required for machine operators.
- Process control operators may progress to supervisory positions in food and beverage processing with experience.
About VG Meats: VG Meats is dedicated to producing high quality, healthy foods through sustainable farming practices. A fourth-generation family business, we produce tenderness tested beef, pork and pastured poultry that our customers love.
We’re looking for people who share our dedication and vision. Our areas of focus are regenerative farming practices, retailers, farmers, restaurants, distributors and institutions. VG Meats is an equal opportunity employer and accommodation will be provided during the interviewing and hiring processes.
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply: : https://vgmeats.applytojob.com/apply/yMIlQR7VyC/Meat-Grinder-Team-Member
Please Note: Our recruitment team will send a Vervoe assessment to your email address listed as the next action in our hiring process. Further consideration requires the timely completion of the assessment.