Embassy Ingredients is looking for a Pastry Chef to join ourR&D Bakery Lab Team who is fluent in English and Spanish. You will beimmersed in learning and exploring bakery and pastry arts in foodmanufacturing.
Working within our R&D Bakery Team you will develop recipesusing Embassy bakery mixes, manage special projects and initiatives, and createbeautiful and delicious products! We are searching for a Pastry Chef who hasexceptional taste buds and creative ideas.
If this job posting, sounds like a perfect fit for you APPLYNOW! Email: email@example.com
What you will be responsible for at Embassy:
- Creates finished application training videos in English andSpanish.
- Bakes for test evaluations and customer presentations.
- Develops new applications and recipes to meet specificcustomers and company requirements.
- Creates and maintains new product recipes in the computersystem accurately.
- Conducts product demonstrations to internal and externalcustomers as needed.
- Provides pastry/ bakery decoration training to R&DBakery Team.
- Provides innovative and creative suggests for projectideations.
- Able to lift ingredients and equipment (20 KG)
- Maintains a clean and organized workstation.
- Maintains lab cleanliness and sanitation program.
- Conducts general duties, specific projects andresponsibilities as assigned.
- Supports all food safety initiatives i.e. BRC, HACCP, GMPs,Allergens
- What you need to bring to Embassy:
- Diploma in Baking or Pastry Arts or equivalent industryexperience.
- Travelling is required.
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurialenvironment.
- Ability to work with imperial and metric measurementconversions.
- Dedicated and dependable to creating new innovations whilemeeting customer restrictions.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve commongoals.
- Ensures key information is communicated to the correctpeople in a timely manner.
- Makes clear and well-organized presentations.
- Learns quickly and has the ability to retain newinformation.
- Manages and completes tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Suggests new ways to meet customer requirements and improvequality while achieving customer capabilities.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest bakery and pastry trends.
Apply today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Embassy Ingredients is committed to providing accommodations for applicantswith disabilities through the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process.If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise the People andDevelopment Department of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you mayrequire. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in a career atEmbassy, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.