HOW TO BE A FOODGRADS CAMPUS AMBASSADOR (FCA)
As a FG Campus Ambassador, you will be an advocate for the food service & food processing industry by sharing the benefits of this growing industry with your peers.
- Write a blog post ‘Your story’ (600-800 words–we can help you!)
- Share the ‘Careers in Food & Beverage’ EBook with your network, high-school, friends etc. advocate for this amazing industry.
- Instagram Or Twitter takeover day (ask your school if you can) engage your peers to look at the food industry closer or just share your thoughts for the day!
- Add “FoodGrads Campus Ambassador’ to your resume/LinkedIn profile. We’ll be happy to provide recommendations to future employers!
(Complete as many as you can!)
- 1 month internship with FoodGrads* selected students/grads depending on availability
- 1 month internship with a member company of FoodGrads* selected students/grads depending on availability
*Please note, all of these tasks can be done remotely. You can do this as a one off OR get as involved as you like, we’d love to have you join our community 🙂
*Internships with FoodGrads and our member companies are subject to availability. We DO NOT guarantee a placement, but will we support you the best we can.
Subject: ‘I want to become a Campus Ambassador’ couldn’t be easier!
Our mission is to support the next generation of food industry professionals. Our broader priority is to attract forward thinking, socially conscious people to pursue a career in food.
An exclusive community of ‘food’ minded professionals who collaborate and aspire to a healthier world.