HOW TO BE A FOODGRADS CAMPUS AMBASSADOR (FCA)
As a FG Campus Ambassador, you will be an advocate for the food service & food processing industry by sharing the benefits of this growing industry with your peers.
- Write a blog post ‘Your story’ (600-800 words–we can help you!)
- Share the ‘Careers in Food & Beverage’ EBook with your network, high-school, friends etc. advocate for this amazing industry.
- Instagram Or Twitter takeover day (ask your school if you can) engage your peers to look at the food industry closer or just share your thoughts for the day!
- Add “FoodGrads Campus Ambassador’ to your resume/LinkedIn profile. We’ll be happy to provide recommendations to future employers!
(Complete as many as you can!)
- 1 month internship with FoodGrads* selected students/grads depending on availability
- 1 month internship with a member company of FoodGrads* selected students/grads depending on availability
*Please note, all of these tasks can be done remotely. You can do this as a one off OR get as involved as you like, we’d love to have you join our community 🙂
*Internships with FoodGrads and our member companies are subject to availability. We DO NOT guarantee a placement, but will we support you the best we can.
Our mission is to support the next generation of food industry professionals. Our broader priority is to attract forward thinking, socially conscious people to pursue a career in food.
An exclusive community of ‘food’ minded professionals who collaborate and aspire to a healthier world.