1. 2. 3. and Necessity fromEnvironmental Prospects (Book chapter).
4. 5. Fatty Acidcompositional analysis of different edible Oils & Fats” using GC-FID atFood Analysis and Research Laboratory Pvt. Ltd Gurgaon Haryana, India.
Skills: Animal Cell line culture, Autodock 4.2 (ComputationalBiology), Instrumentation Analysis GC-FID/MS, chemical & microbial analysisof foods, International Food Regulations, & Risk assessment.
Programming Languages: Internet tools, MS office, Windows, etc.
Master’s Course Structure:
1. FoodChemistry and Biochemistry
2. BasicsFood Technology
3. Principlesof Management
6. FoodSafety through Traceability and Recall
8. VillageAdoption program
1. AnalyticalMethod for ensuring Food Safety and Quality
2. AdvancedFood Biotechnology
3. FoodSafety & Public Health
5. FoodSafety & Quality Management System
6. GrainQuality in Bulk storage
8. VillageAdoption Program
Semester 3& 4
Research Internship and MajorResearch Project.
Inspected, as frequently as may be prescribed by theDesignated Officer, all food establishments licensed for manufacturing,handling, packing or selling of an article of food within the area assigned.§§§§- Conducted inspections of food business operator’sfacility to check implementation progress and provided report to Food businessoperator withfindingsConducted internal awareness training on FoodSafety/HACCP at FBO’sfacilityregardingtheadequacyofstandardmethodologycompliance,andEducatethemfillrequireddocumentformats, in referenceto Regulatory Standards, Procedure, Manual, checklists for internal assessmentsetc.
EstablishedHalal training modules, Presentations as per the individualcourses.§§§§§Well track record of timely executions of tasks andsubmission of audit report, audit movement details etc. to thereporting authority.Coordinate with Shariah Board members to explainthe findings (if required) before final approval of Halal certification andsignatory.