Course Code: RO-L1-C0
Risk optimized cannabis safety systems allow rapid implementation, focus on recall avoidance, brand protection and more efficient use of your most valuable resources – time and money.
Why choose a new approach?
– Existing cannabis safety training is clause based – not focused on techniques and tool kits.
– Gap assessments of cannabis safety training has identified very poor trainee feedback.
– Lack of true understanding of risks and controls leads to misdirected money and personnel.
How do we know the approach works?
– The risk optimization approach has been proven effective in several regions globally.
– New graduates, as well as experienced cannabis safety industry personnel, can attest to benefits.
– Companies and individuals undergoing Risk Optimization training attest to its value in teaching advanced techniques and providing tools that enable attendees to implement truly effective, risk-focused cannabis safety programs.
– Small/medium companies appreciate rapid implementation through toolkits and adult learning.
– Business managers welcome the streamlined, ROI optimized approach to cannabis safety.
– Training aligned with key elements of EU, US and Canadian Cannabis GACP/GMP Guidelines/Regulations.
– Effective, adult learning format training with tool kits to implement all key elements.
– Advanced, intensive, exclusive RORC Risk Optimization Calculator tool kit to consistently calculate risk and establish control tiers.
– Rigorous supplier approval and supply chain risk control tool kits and the exclusive RORC Vendor Monitoring Scorecard system.
– Techniques to develop risk based specifications – internal and supply chain.
– Techniques for using control tiers to streamline procedures and risk control plans.
– Tool kits for control tier based, advanced corrective action, root cause analysis and closure evidence evaluation.
– Advanced tool kits for effective, risk/control tier based, virtual or on-site internal/supplier audit planning, performance and non-conformance closure.
Training Time: 2.0 days
Shareable Certificate – Earn a Certificate upon completion
100% Online – Instructor Led
Instructor: Victor Muliyil
Maximum # of Attendees: 12