This 130-minute course is ideal if you are looking for high quality advice to prepare for interviews whether it’s for a part-time, co-op, summer, internship or a full-time position.
The course will prepare you for: Several types of interview
(e.g. Zoom/Skype/Video, Panel, One-On-One, Phone, Technical, Casual/Meal etc.)
- Common and unconventional questions
- Behavioural based interview methodology and using the STAR method to respond
- Tests you can expect
- Questions to ask in the interview
- Best practice preparation and follow-up strategies
- Tips on managing first impressions, body language and building rapport
- With built-in gamification, you will earn badges, points and a completion certificate.
Please note the course will expire 30 days following date of purchase.
Cost: $29.95 (Canadian) + applicable taxes applied at checkout – US candidates welcome.