A FoodGrads Ultimate List to Scholarships
The REACH Educational Grant Program® helps employees at participating KFC® U.S. restaurants pursue their dreams of going to college. Employees of any age, any position, pursuing any degree can receive money to help them attend the accredited four-year or two-year college of their choice. The money can also be used at trade/vocational schools and for graduate study.
Amount: For managers: $3000, previous Grant recipients: $2500 and first time winners $2000
Requirements: ALL restaurant employees at participating restaurants! Any RGM, AUM, Shift Supervisor or Team Member can apply.
Deadline: February 1 March 28, 2019
AACT is a premier professional group of individual technologists, operations personnel, educators, students, business staff and others dedicated to the advancement of the confectionery industry. This scholarship is for students looking to enter into the confectionery industry.
- College sophomore, Junior or Senior status (in 2018-2019).
- Have a demonstrated interest in confectionery technology.
- Attend an accredited, four-year college or university within North America.
- Be majoring in a food science, chemical science, biological science, or related area.
- Achieved a 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA (or equivalent on another scale).
- Your demonstrated interest in confectionery technology can include many activities including but not limited to research projects, work experience, and formal study.
Deadline: March 25, 2019
This scholarship is for the innovators, creators and dreamers who want to share his/her passion and receive support to pursue this passion through a higher educational outlet. The scholarship requires applicants to submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that tells us the story of their life’s passion. It could be a short film, animation or just a simple testimonial.
- Resident of the United States
- Between 16-24 years old
- On track to apply for or currently enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools).
Deadline: November 12, 2018 to February, 2019